ring of vitality and cursed shield is a doomed combination
Forward (Game Jam version)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great job. I like it.
nice game !!! :)
Very fun :)
won with the basic character, letsgo!!
Super fun game, maybe add arcade mode or smthng
i got 6x omelette
is there any way to save the game? like, if i go to another game from this page, when i go back to this, would i still have my progress?
edit: im only asking because i like your other games too, and for one of them, mind cards, it had saved my progress, then reset it after the tab reloading or whatever for a second time
Great job. Cool graphics and interesting elements
Loved it.. Went and bought Escape The Fold on iOS!
Played a few rounds.. Pretty solid game so far.
this game has awesome art and is very responsive doesn't lag at all only wish there was music and more uses for the money like a merchant or something very unique design but still simple
this game is quite literally impossible on mobile. (when i try to click and drag it scrolls or stops me from clicking and dragging) looks fun tho.
How to use items from inventory? I tried holding left click then bringing it to my hero card but it doesn't work.
I understand it would be a huge ASK but would be really cool to see this game hit Stadia
Extremely addictive! I'm sold on getting the full version.
Great game! I'm dying a lot but i love the gameplay loop!
completed the game with assasin, very cool game
i like the game it's fun
is this rare?
Knight and deamon are absolutely broken, lizard is... weird, and rogue is playable
Strategy summary: Warrior and lizard stink, half-demon can survive just through the sheer amount of total health, and the assassin is overpowered.
YOOOOOOOO STEAM REALSE IS NEARING
Very good game
I just died 3 times in a row as the thief to my carrot lol
Wishlisted this awesome game! It seems quite simple and bound to loads of luck but you really can strategize your way through the levels. I'd love to see the full realese as soon as possible! Great Job!
Nice concept and gameplay loop. Wishlisted on steam, looking forward for the release.)
You Can Use Any Character
1. Cursed Shield: Get The Cursed Shield Before Beating The Game
2. 3 Lives: Use 2 Athelases In One Run Then Beat The Game
3. Trash Combo: Equip The Ring Of Vitality AND The Cursed Shield In One Run Then Lose (if you some how beat this challenge then i will give you my indie game idea and you don't have to credit me (you can credit only if you want to)
4. The Ring Master: Equip One Of The Following
- Ring Of Vitality
- Ring Of Courage
- Ring Of Greed
After Equipping All Rings Beat The Game
5. Mega Character: Equip All Of The Following
- Monster Eye
- Invisibility Cloak
- Ring Of Vitality
- Shiny Shield
And Then Beat The Game
6. Healthy Diet: Have All Of The Following Equipped
And Beat The Game
7. Mr. Rich: Get 10,000+ Gold (you can see how much gold you have in the top right)
8. Gem Collecter: Have All Of The Following Gems
Then Beat The Game Without Losing Any Gems
9. Gold-less: Beat The Game Without Touching Gold (golden chests are ok since you don't bring them)
10. Eggful: Beat The Game While Having 5 Omelettes
11. Hard Mode: Grab One Or More Of Each
- Ring Of Greed
- Cursed Shield
- Rotten Meat
Then Beat The Game
12. True Coinless: Have 5 Rings Of Greed Before Beating The Game
13. No-Hit: Don't Lose Any HP
14. Speed: Only Attack First (Don't Let The Enemies attack you)
15. True No-Hit: Don't Lose Any HP AND Attack First
Reply To Me If You Can't Do A Challenge
Is this version the same as the demo? I can't access steam, but want to play the most recent version.
Hey there! The demo for the full game is only available on Steam sadly, but the final game will also release on Itch.io :)
PLEASE JUST WORK GAME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUST GIVE ME YOUR SWEET SWEET DOPAMEINE I KNOW MY SCREEN SIZE IS TO SMALL
I played this game a year ago and loved it but it won't load anymore, guess I'll just wait for the steam release
That’s weird - what browser are you using to play?
Great game! Really enjoyed playing it.
things I'd love to see :
Fast mode -> faster animations once I know what stuff does,
keyboard controls. Dragging with the mouse got old quick.
especially cause it's only a choice of left, right or up. seems like keyboard (or swiping -if you're targeting mobile- ) would be a great fit.
Very similar to this game on android
(except the direction being only forward)
hope the steam release goes well!